People are expressing anger at Bollywood star Hrithik Roshans's comment

Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan comment on Karan Johar post, he wrote "lovely Karan". People have expressed their anger over this comment. 

The death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput has become a mystery. It has been said that Sushant Singh Rajput was very much tense for the last few months. Because of this, he went into depression. It is heard that Sushant Singh Rajput was dropped from many movies and many films were also taken from him. 

Quarrel between Sushant and Karan johar

Famous Bollywood director Shekhar Kapur tweeted that, "I knew the pain you were going through. I knew the story of the people that let you down so bad that you would weep on my shoulder. I wish Iwas around the last 6 months. I wish you had reached out to me. What happened to you was their karma. Not yours." #SushantSinghRajput

Famous makeup artist Swapna Baman who worked together with Sushant Singh Rajput in the biopic of Ms Dhoni The Untold Story. Shi said that,"It's no secret Sushant was going through very tough times for the last few years. No one in the industry stood up for him nor did they lend a helping hand. To post about him today is the biggest display of how shallow the industry realy is. No one here is your friend. RIP"

However, no one said who wanted to ruin Sushant's career. Why was he being kicked out of the movie? 

In the mean time, Karan Johar, a popular director of Bollywood tweeted a post, there hi wrote,"I blame myself for not being in touch with you for the past year.. ..I have felt at times like you may have needed people to share your life with...but somehow I never followed up on that feeling... will never make that mistake again... we live in very energetic and noisy but still very isolated times... some of us succumb to these silence and go within... we need to not just make relationships but also constantly nature them... Sushants unfortunate demise has been a huge wake up call to me... to my level of compassion and to my ability to foster and protect my equations.... I hope this resonates with all of you as well....will miss your infectious smile and your bear hug... "

People have expressed their anger 

In this post, Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan comment that, "lovely Karan". People have expressed their anger over this comment. They said that, why a lovely in this.. Karen is also the reason of Sushant depression..but u also support Karan. Fans expressed their reactions on Hrithik's comment, You guys are famous because of your family, he came so far with hard work. Even People refuse to watch his film also. 



Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post